Moraine Park is committed to and proud of our veteran and military students. The Online College offers an opportunity for our veterans and active service members alike to take courses from anywhere an internet connection is available. Moraine Park thanks you for your service and for allowing us to help you further your education.
If you are planning to use veterans’ educational benefits at Moraine Park, please follow these steps:
- Set up an initial consultation about benefits and enrollment processes with Moraine Park Veterans Services by calling 920-924-3489 or emailing email@example.com.
- Gather all military documents you have (i.e., certificate of eligibility, DD214s, NOBE, KICKER, as applicable to you). If you are a dependent, some benefits will need other documentation. Please contact us for more information.
- All veterans should supply the college with their military transcripts. These can be requested through JST for Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, and Navy: https://jst.doded.mil/. Air Force transcripts can be requested through http://www.au.af.mil/au/cf/auregistrar/registrar.asp.
- After you enroll in classes, you must fill out a Veterans Certification Request Form for the Federal Benefit you are using. This form needs to be submitted each semester after you register for classes.
- It is strongly advised that you apply for Financial Aid along with your Federal VA benefits. Learn more about the financial aid process.
For more information about services for veterans, please visit our Veterans Benefits page at http://morainepark.edu.